Thursday 11 February 2016

Failure

Having decided that we were not going to have a winter this year, I was quite surprised this morning to find that there had been quite a sharp frost last night. Apparently I would not have been had I bothered to take in a weather forecast yesterday.

But I did think that I would try to take a picture of the frosty scene for the record. Then the telephone thought that there was not enough light and deployed the flash, which meant that the colouring of what I saw on the screen on the telephone was not that great. Now though, having moved the finished articles to the PC, I find that they are rubbish, destroyed I think by light from the flash being reflected from the window. So either I need to find out how to turn the flash off or to get into some tricky package which can unpick the unwanted reflections. I don't suppose either thing is going to happen any time soon.

Odd that what I saw on the telephone was so different from what arrived on the PC - odd, as I, in my simple way, thought that the idea of a view finder was to view.

More oddity in all the pale moon like things. Where do they come from, given that the relevant side of the telephone is not reflective at all, rather the reverse? Second thought was multiple reflections, but hard to see how the double glazing is going to do that.

Opening the window and getting around the problem that way was not really an option first thing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment