Sunday 7 February 2016

Three into one reprised

Just to illustrate the difference. But the reader is spared the other eighteen.

PS 1: disaster! Blunder! I have only just noticed, a week into the new blog, that the current default blog template is not only an unsightly orange, but the search button has vanished. This last being a serious matter as google search is not very good for blog posts.

PS 2: later. Changing the template seems to have got me back to the volume 2 experience. Easy peasy. Now I have to resist the temptation to be playing with the template tool - which, apart from anything else, is going to be full of traps for the unwary, like any other sophisticated tool - and I think I am too accident prone for that sort of play to be a good idea.

Group search key: tpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment