Tuesday 7 November 2017

Calories

Just received my October report card from TFL, telling me that I burned 570 calories. Which bing tells me is what I would get from one 125g packet of freeze dried porridge with sultanas, the sort of thing intended for people camping up in the mountains. At just about £5, just about what I paid for the bacon sandwiches consumed in the margins of these very rides. But I imagine that the sandwiches won hands down on the calorie front.

I think that this is the second such report and that I noticed the first, a notice which I cannot yet find. Maybe it will come to me later in the day.

PS: later: not much progress. The usually reliable google email search says that I got one of these reports in April, June, July and November, this last one being the present one. But why would TFL not put the things out every month if they do it at all? In any event, still failed to find any blog trace.

No comments:

Post a Comment