Thursday 10 November 2016

Clustered cedars

I continue to look out for Atlas Cedar, having been alerted to them by the proud owner of the one at reference 1.

This cluster, the first such cluster that I have seen, by one of the ponds at Wisley. Not a very good photograph, with the colour mix having gone wrong, with the weeping atlas cedars which are its subject coming out very palid. Perhaps Cortana did not know how to deal with the bright orange tree behind. Perhaps I forgot to tap to focus on the tree in front. I think that moving round to move the orange tree out of view did not work either, as then the cedars were then in line ahead and not very visible.

The best that I can say is that the other half dozen or so snaps of the same subject were even worse.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/atlas-cedar.html.

Group search key: wsc.

No comments:

Post a Comment