Sunday 4 June 2017

Liriodendron

The spectacular flower on the tree on West Hill, the liriodendron tulipifera, is up and at it again.

Snapped on the way home from a stroll up to the downs - to watch the two legged, rather than the four legged action. Of which, more in due course.

Not quite full on yet, but we still have three or four days to run before the time stamp on the snap at reference 1 - a copy of the time stamp from the snapping telephone which I have only just noticed, visible if you hover over the snap. I suppose if I was more careful of my privacy, I would copy such snaps to a file with some less informative file name before uploading them, but, as my mother would have said, life is too short.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/plant-life_59.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment