Saturday 9 December 2017

Trolley 110

Trolley 110 was captured this afternoon in Stones Road, on the way to the Screwfix tunnel. On this occasion, I decided to return it to Kiln Lane, there and then, avoiding the risk that it would have gone by the morning.

On arrival just outside the front door, where supplies of this popular trolley are lined up, I was amused to see a young woman carefully remove the one at the head of the line and take the one behind. They looked identical to me but there must have been something about the one at the head of the line detectable only to the womanly eye.

The van behind, I can now say, also stars in Google Street View, dated June 2014, at reference 51.3386111,-0.2609883. Presumably it has been there ever since. I think on our estate that it would have been moved on by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment