Friday 8 April 2016

The one that got away

The trolley behind the wire mentioned at reference 1. As I say there, easy enough to recover with the pioneering tools & skills still there from my scouting days - the scout troop to which I belonged - the 5th Cambridge - being rather well equipped in that department.

The telphone struggles to get the trolley into focus, masked as it is by the substantial fence (although not so substantial that I would want to put much weight on it). I suppose one needs content intelligence of a sort which has not even made it to PhotoShop yet to bring the trolley out from behind the fence: perhaps it would have been simpler to simply make a sketch.

Which reminds of a whole, hitherto hidden, world out there that I discovered yesterday called non photorealistic rendering (NPR), à propos of the fake Rembrandt which Microsoft have produced with their computer. A whole world which is pulsing with the life of thousands of geeks beavering away. From whom, for some reason, I associate to the dwarfs beavering away under their mountain to knock out presentable armour & accountrements for their lord and master.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/trolley-42.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment