Tuesday 20 September 2016

Trolley 49

Things are looking up, with this one captured in the passage between the market place and the railway station, just a fortnight or so after the last one, for which see reference 1.

On the other hand, since this trolley, I have passed up three. Two at the end of our very own road, but which had vanished by the time I found time to go and collect them - with one of them being a trolley from Wilkinsons, which I think would have been a personal first. Is there someone else out there in the trolley collection game?

Then one today in East Street, Sadly, at the time, I was heading back into Epsom, rather than out to Kiln Lane, where it belonged, and I did not have time or energy for the diversion. Maybe I will check tomorrow.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/trolley-48.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment