Tuesday 27 September 2016

Trolley 52

I noticed a trolley in the stream down Longmead Road yesterday and was back today with hook, line and sinker with which to recover it. Not quite where I was expecting it, or quite the model that I was expecting, but I fished it out just the same and delivered it, via the tunnel, to Sainsbury's Kiln Lane.

I may have been kidding myself, finding what I was looking for, but I felt at the time that wheeling this trolley on roads and paths went rather better, with its slightly bigger wheels, with its slightly differently shaped tyres, than its smaller cousin.

Not sure that this was the trolley that I had gone out for, so thought to go back up the alley, over the bridge and back via Epsom Coaches, thus checking more or less the whole of the stream. The story will continue.

Group search key: trb.

No comments:

Post a Comment