Wednesday 23 May 2018

Microsoft pain

A whole bunch of appointments have gone missing from my Microsoft Calendar over the last day or so. Gone from all three devices that I use it with and gone from the Outlook flavoured central copy associated with my Microsoft account. The usually helpful people from BT were unable to find the missing appointments either.

There has been a lot of Microsoft update activity recently. Does that have anything to do with it? And what about the holiday problems, which I thought had resolved themselves, with the Microsoft telephone? What about the repeat appointment which suddenly spread itself over two days at a time? Is it significant that more is missing from my laptop than from my telephone? In any event a major pain. A major waste of time. A calendar which is not reliable is no use to me at all.

Back to Filofax? Switch to Google? I shall try and raise some help from Microsoft, but otherwise I suppose I had better sleep on it before I do anything drastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment