Monday 7 May 2018

Trolley 149

A string of no less than five trolleys captured on the path between the High Street and Station Approach. Possibly purloined from a council trolley jockey going about his lawful stray trolley collection business. But absent at the moment of capture.

Four of the trolleys were from the M&S food hall, while one was from Wilko. I did not have a token on me, so, unable to peel it off the string, took the whole string back to M&S. Paid a visit to the click & collect desk to explain the situation and the ladies there told me that they would summon a boy. I think they were rather amused that I had bothered to return them. No question of giving me a token so that I could carry off the Wilko trolley (in worse condition, I might say, than the other four), so it only seems right to score the capture as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment