Saturday 28 July 2018

Trusting capitalists

More annoyance from EDF this morning, in the form of a letter announcing a price rise.

Which I was not that bothered about, but I then got lost in a whole lot of rigmarole about customer rights and the variety of tariffs on offer. Including the postscript snapped left to the effect that all these tariffs will come and go with the ebb and flow of market forces.

The overall effect of all of which is to remind me that I no longer trust companies of this sort to treat their customers, that is to say me, with respect or consideration. We are just mugs to be smothered in clouds of impenetrable verbiage and from whom they are going to extract as much money as they possibly can.

At least I am fortunate enough to be able to just drop such stuff in the shredder.

No comments:

Post a Comment