Monday 20 August 2018

Yellow peril

The yellow perils last noticed at reference 1 have reached Ewell Village.

A quick perusal of reference 2 tells me that it is the Chinese who are funding this speculation, with every intention of sucking the life-blood out of the Bullingdon system in London which works well and which was largely paid for the by the taxpayer. The fact that it is another Chinese company muscling into our infrastructure is one thing. The fact that we are allowing a private venture to go head to head with a successful public monopoly is another. With this last seeming to me to be particularly barmy. But I suppose in the world of Brexit we are going to have to go along with all kinds of stuff we would have been better off without, had we remained inside Fortress Europe.

What reference 2 did not tell me was where I was allowed to leave one of their yellow bicycles, with this one being well outside what I would of thought of as their comfort zone in central London. I wonder what their defence against vandals and thieves is? Particularly in the case of cycles left in out of the way places. Are our police expected to do something about cycles which go awol?

No temptation at all in my case as I don't suppose that their app works on my Microsoft telephone.

Reference 1: https://psmv3.blogspot.com/2018/08/abbey.html.

Reference 2: http://ofobicycle.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment