Monday 23 October 2017

Trolley 100

Made it. Achieved my first century!

This trolley, with security lock deployed for once, being captured in the yard behind the Sainsbury's building. I felt that as the yard was occupied by a quite different company and as the security lock had been deployed, this was a legitimate capture.

I am getting much better at wheeling a locked trolley, but it would still be a bit of a pain if it was loaded up with groceries. Much more practical with two, one on each side.

I can now move onto consideration of the appropriate celebration, probably involving a meal somewhere, with the Waitrose gift trolley having pride of place in the middle of the table. See reference 1.

I can also look forward to the day when a (candidate geek) grandson is old enough to be tasked with converting my record into a spreadsheet, for his education and for my convenience of analysis.

PS: as it happened, later the same day, we passed a fourth trolley in our taxi, a trolley well within range. But I was not looking and BH refuses to divulge exactly where on the grounds that that would not be a fair cop.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/recognition.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment