Tuesday 3 October 2017

Trolley 94a and 94b

Captured on East Street, not far short of the Kiln Lane turning for Sainsbury's.

Easy enough to wheel the two of them when the pavement was flat, but hard on any kind of a slope, that is to say slope down towards the road, rather than up and down a hill, with the front end trying very hard to veer off down the slope.

I had thought it fair to score two trolleys, but clearing the litter out on arrival I found that they had been jammed together rather tightly, and feared doing myself - or at least my hands - some injury if I persisted. So I didn't, left them not far from the front entrance and downgraded the score from two to one.

PS: as can be seen, there was one wheel lock between the two trolleys, but it had not deployed. Not sure that I would have scored at all if it had of been.

No comments:

Post a Comment