Thursday 17 August 2017

Cooked

The cooked report from the vegetable noticed at reference 1 is now in.

In texture, somewhere between mashed potato and fresh coconut. I can't presently think of any fruit or vegetable that we eat in the normal way of things with a texture of this sort. The best I can do is raw swede, but that is not in the normal way of things. On the other hand, the outside reminds me of the outside of a coconut, the same sort of matt brown. Same sort of shape, albeit rather larger.

In taste, somewhere between sweet potato and artichoke.

PS: google, having queried my spelling of matt, tells me that Matt Brown is a mixed martial artist from Ohio, whatever one of those might be. Dressed up like a boxer.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/vegetables.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment