Wednesday 10 January 2018

Rubbish 1

On our way to the Haydn noticed at reference 1, we came across these shoes at the southeastern corner of Cavendish Square. BH slightly alarmed that I might have been planning to gather them up and take them home, but actually I was only taking a look. Now while the shoes are in quite reasonable condition and  looked fairly expensive, they were not new. So had someone just bought some new shoes and on some whim decided to put them on after he had left the shop? What was the story?

The pile of used Christmas trees at the southwestern corner had mostly been carried off.

PS: this was the only one of the four shots that I took that held its focus. How much longer will I be able to hold out against the temptation to cut my losses with Microsoft and move across to Samsung, tiresome thought the move will indubitably be? Or, perhaps, undoubtedly. I shall sign off now to go and look up the difference in OED.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/more-haydn.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment