Thursday 25 January 2018

Trolley 120

Three trolleys captured from the stash mentioned in the last post. Litter inside consigned to the bin and the three of them tethered together with my very own trolley jockey's strap, perhaps the second time I have had occasion to use it since picking it up getting on for a year ago now. See reference 1.

Tethered, the trolleys were surprisingly easy to walk on flat pavements, much harder going when they got bumpy, with the bumped blind stones being particularly hard on the wrists. Also surprising how much the wind could blow them about; if one did not pay attention one could easily veer into a parked car, doing visible damage.

No wheel locks. Not sure that I would have risked taking three if there had been.

Scored as one trolley as all picked up from the same place.

PS: noticed that the wine bar in Ewell Village has closed, after a year or so. To me it looked a bit too big and basic for a wine bar, so I am not sure what sort of trade they did - and I don't think the twits at reference 2 were either. Certainly not much during the day when I was around. Also noticed the first rat of the year in Blenheim Road, on the home stretch, as it were.

Reference 1: http://psmv3.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/train-spotters.html.

Reference 2: https://twitter.com/WildsLounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment