Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trolley 121

This trolley from Sainsbury's being captured outside Epsom Station, at the junction of Station Approach with Waterloo Road, more or less opposite the Co-op. It must have been a fair way to walk the thing, loaded, from Kiln Lane.

Not sure whether I would have taken it back had there been a deployed wheel lock, requiring the trolley to be tipped up. There is a passage which by-passes the High Street, but it is still a fair way to go tipped up, earlier remarks on how good I was getting at it notwithstanding.

PS: regarding the University of Creation stash from which the trolleys 120 came from, I passed three young ladies yesterday, happily walking their lightly loaded trolley down East Street, away from Kiln Lane. Almost certainly creationists and it looked most unlikely to me that they would even think of returning it. A pity that I was not walking a trolley myself on that occasion, which would have made an opening for a bit of banter.

No comments:

Post a Comment